Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition Number: EC75712
Interest Category: Project/Program Management
Interest Sub Category: Project Management
Job Title : Project Manager II
Employment Category/Status: full-time
Type of Position: Regular Hire
Minimum Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, Facility Management or other relevant discipline Or Demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• 10 years engineering, operations/maintenance, M&O, construction, project controls, and/or procurement experience.
• The successful candidate will typically be capable of successfully performing on a $50 million project/contract, Risk is low and Strategic Value is low
• Experience in the Arctic region
• Experience with Oil and Gas projects
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Job Description: We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
We provide single-source, life-cycle solutions for Fortune 500 clients in industrial markets—oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, manufacturing, food, beverages, and life sciences. We’re a market leader in facility management and hold world-class expertise in numerous process engineering areas for oil/gas processing and refining.
URS Corporation is seeking a Project Manager II to be based in our Anchorage, AK location.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
• Generally working under the supervision of a senior PM or above or Regional Operations Manager, demonstrates and provides project leadership in their area of responsibility.
• Demonstrates leadership by example with integrity and candor.
Judgment & Management of Project Risk
• Within his/her area of responsibility, consistently demonstrates the ability to proactively identify potential project problems or opportunities, analyze the issues using all appropriate resources, develop alternatives, and arrive at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
• Clearly understands scope of work and contract requirements for his/her area of responsibility.
• Supports BD, and Group management in Contract negotiations with customers.
• May serve as the proposal manager of a medium sized project.
• Supports or conducts formal presentations to clients and/or management.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE