Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition Number: EC74953
Interest Category: Project/Program Management
Interest Sub Category: Project Controls
Job Title : Project Controls Planning & Scheduling Analyst IV
Employment Category/Status: full-time
Type of Position: Regular Hire
Minimum Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, business or related field, or demonstrated equivalent and related experience.
• Entrants to this position generally possess 7+ years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction projects or operating industrial facilities in a planning and scheduling position including some field experience required with 2+ years preferred.
• Oil & Gas experience required
• Must be proficienct in Primavera 6
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
• Relocation benefits and/or per diem may be offered dependent upon project locations, length of project, etc
•The successful candidate must be willing to relocate within the first 12 months of the assignment and/or be willing to travel extensively for assignments ranging from 18-36 months in duration for the next five to ten years
Job Description: URS Corporation is seeking a Project Controls Planning & Scheduling Analyst to be based in our Anchorage, AK location
Level Specific Responsibilities:
- Provides analysis of schedule data to identify key project issues.
- Supports the development of plans and schedules for proposals.
- May assist in leading junior staff through assignment tasks.
- Assists in tracking corrective actions.
- Assists in coordination of schedule input from all parts of the organization.
- Able to identify and assist in analysis of project schedule variances. Identifies and analyzes schedule variances and recommends associated corrective action.
- Updates and produces scheduling management reports.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of WBS and helps insure that project coding is effectively used for all cornerstone applications.
- Able to use drawings and specifications for schedule development.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.