Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for aWarehouse Operator. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working people. A desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization is a plus. In addition you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
* Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
* Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
* Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
* Marks materials with identifying information.
* Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
* Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup not limited to waste, wood, general refuse disposal, wiping, wet and dry cleaning, sweeping and/or mopping inside and outside.
* Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
* Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
* Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
* Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
* Operates hand truck, cart, dollies, forklift, “man-up” order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
The required skills for this position are:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* One to three months related experience and/or training.
* Equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Basic keypunch skills needed.
Medline Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Drug Free Employer.
Anchorage, Alaska, United States