Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Business Objects Developer
Job Number: 13201239
CTG in Anchorage, Alaska is recruiting for Business Objects Developers. Remote employees will be considered if they have a successful track record of working remotely and can travel occasionally.
Business Objects Developer/Designers
Responsible for assisting with the Business Objects related aspects (Universe design/creation, Report design/creation) of the project. The ideal candidates will need to have extensive experience with business intelligence tools, specifically Business Objects. This person should have experience in designing and implementing Business Objects Universes and Reports. Must be able to apply system solutions to business problems. She/he must have proven project life-cycle documentation skills; e.g., functional user requirements, technical requirements, testing documentation, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in the design/creation of Universes and Reports.
* Assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving complex Business Object problems to ensure high performance and minimal disruption of critical systems.
* Assist in the administration and implementing security in different level of application
* Assist in designing Xcelsius dashboards
* Cross-trains other team members in technical specialties.
* Recommends alterations/enhancements to improve database optimization
* Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
* Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust reporting solutions.
- 5 years related IT experience
- 3 years solid experience with Business Objects, Data Warehousing, Decision Support Systems; BO XIR3 experience is a MUST.
- Xcelsius Dashboard Development experience
- Solid experience in SQL, data mapping and validation skills
- Extensive experience with Universe and Report design/implementation.
- Experience in designing, building, implementing, and/or deploying enterprise Universes and Reports.
- Experience with dimensional, logical and physical data modeling for data warehouse/data marts
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in gathering requirements, analysis and data mart design
- Experience with Infoburst and creating Dashboard
- Experience with BI4.0
- Experience customizing Business Objects applications using JSP, ASP and BO SDK
- Experience in architecture, installing, configuring, migrating and troubleshooting Business Objects products
- Documenting the process and supporting the development
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT
Contest Number: 13201239